January is my birthday month! Now a gentleman wouldn’t ask my age, and I sure ain’t tellin’. LOL
But to celebrate it, I want to give away goodies! A swag bag a day. Super easy stuff, right? At the end of the month, I’ll be drawing a name for a Kobo Ereader and case. Just in case Santa wasn’t listening when you sent in your Christmas list….
Here’s how you can win AKA Da’ Rulz:
- Must be a member of Diana’s Sizzlers List. (A low volume Newsletter/announcement list) http://groups.yahoo.com/group/
- One name will be drawn via Random.org every day from January 1st through January 31st. The name will be announced on the loop and direct contact, and the winner will have 48 hours from the timestamp of the sent email to claim their prize or it will be forfeit. All claims need to be made direct via email, not through the Loop or Facebook, or any other extraneous means. Email will be included in the winner’s announcement and notification.
- All registered emails on Diana’s Sizzlers List must be able to receive email, as these are the only means all winners will be contacted.
- Replies must have BIRTHDAY CONTEST in the subject to ensure it is spotted and not dumped as spam.
- At the end of the giveaway month, a name will be drawn via Random.org from all names registered with Diana’s Sizzlers List. The chosen winner will have 48 hours to respond and claim or a new winner will be chosen.
- Each person is eligible to win one goodie/swag bag. All persons are eligible for the Kobo giveaway.
- Due to legal issues and book rights, Contest is open to United States and Canadian residents only.
- Postage is paid by the supplier for all prizes. All winners must have a valid mailing address to receive any and all prizes.
- Supplier is not responsible for damaged, lost or misdirected prizes. All efforts will be made to ensure you receive any winnings.
So now that the legal junk is out of the way, we’re going to have a great time come January!
And don’t forget, for every twenty readers on the loop, I’m giving away a backlist of any PDF copy of either name to a lucky winner. When we get to 100, I’m drawing for a print book! (Not a part of the Birthday Contest, but heck, who doesn’t like free books?)